Cuff 'Em: Browns Fan Tests NFL Fan Code Of Conduct Policy, Gator Fan Arrests Climb & UTEP Boobs Exposed
Not allowed under the new No Fun League rules.Â
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- Browns fan tests NFL Fan Code of Conduct policy in Week One. 80 fans removed from the stadium and 15 arrested. T.O. has B.O. sign we spotted hanging from stands avoided No Fun Police.
- Florida Gator fan, already shown today totally blotto, got out of control and the ejection numbers keep rising from the Miami game. 171 either arrested or ejected.
- Not to be outdone, Notre Dame coeds get a little boozy for the Diego State game, 34 booted from classic battle.
- We’ve got news of a breast show off at the UTEP-UT game. So now that game includes breasts and hand jobs. Fun.
- Speaking of breasts, this semi-pro football coach kicked a little ass over the weekend outside a boobie bar. Again, fun.