Cuff 'Em: Koby Clemens Gets Disorderly, OU Athletes Attacked, DUIs At Texas & Colorado
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- Koby Clemens gets sent to the slammer for disorderly conduct outside a restaurant at 2 a.m. That would be the same hour that liquor sales stop in Virginia. Ironic, no?
- This is a story about Oklahoma athletes and police but this time they weren’t even arrested. Some punks attacked two OU athletes with weapons. Again, this incident happened after 2 a.m.
- How about a Texas football player landing a DUI in the early hours of Sunday morning. Ironic, no?
- How about a Colorado football player arrested at 4:13 a.m. Monday morning for DUI. Notice a trend?
- University of Oregon fans got a little crazy Saturday night after a victory over hated UW. One girl slammed a car into a pole knocking out electric to at least one neighborhood.