Cuff ‘Em: University of Nevada Reno Has Had Enough Of Your Stupid Drunk Ass, More Issues At Coastal Carolina & High School Gun Fun
Just your typical UNR-UNLV football game fight over a Porta Potty
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- This shouldn’t go over very well at the University of Nevada – Reno. No more kegs at tailgate parties. Crackdown on drunks and punks is well underway at UNR, a school known for fistfights and blotto fans.
- Believe it! Another Coastal Carolina football player has been arrested. This guy landed a DUI this morning just after bar closing time.
- This is a pathetic statement of how far a university will go to land a 7-footer. Remember the kid who planned the Minnesota bank robbery? Yeah, he’s still on the hook for the crime and will be allowed to go to college in California while waiting out the court case.
- How about a football player shot by his buddy as a group of kids were playing with guns.
- And this news is for football players planning to use fake $10 bills at the school bookstore. It’s a good way to make friends with the FBI.