Very white, 7-foot, and straight up gangsterÂ
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- The strange athletic arrest stories just keep rolling in. Today we find a 7-foot Cal Poly recruit out of Minnesota who devised a plan to rob a bank and had a 16-year-old accomplice using a sawed-off shotgun during the robbery.
- No didn’t mean no to a Coastal Carolina football freshman. Dad had to post bail.
- More freshman news this time out of Kansas where a Bill Self recruit is in trouble for shooting a BB gun out of a dorm window. The trouble came when a woman reported being shot. It didn’t help that the basketball player had been drinking.
- Nothing out of the ordinary here: former Cowboys’ player arrested for coke, pot and a pistol.
- A former cop and cheerleading coach arrested for sexual battery. We’re exhausted from all these morons. Try to have a good day.