â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- We’ve heard of streaking for money before. But for a case of beer? That seems pretty damn desperate. Canada should be proud of this panhandler at a football game.
- Not exactly a cuff ‘em but close enough. Rapper wannabe and former OU Sooner Josh Jarboe was a victim of technology, says his lawyer. Yeah, being a moron rapping about putting his meat of female grills was technology’s fault.
- We continue to preach that college athletes don’t have any money. This basketball chick from Western Kentucky was trying to use counterfeit bills at some random store. She admitted to all of it.
- More trouble with drinking and athletes at the University of Iowa. This wrestling recruit hasn’t even hit the mats yet and he’s already landing OWI charges.
- Real quickie: Arena Football player caught with loaded weapon.