Cuff 'Em: The Beijing Games' Protesting Garners Arrests, Scaling Consulate Building Can Be Dangerous And Entire Village Get Cuffed
Ain’t no party like a China flag burning party….Hands in the air!
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- This group of Americans make it home safely without losing fingers after protesting in Tiananmen Square. Wasted a ton of money to unfurl a banner saying “Jesus Christ is king.”
- Tibetans will not protest against the motherland. Heads will be cracked. 1,100 to be exact.
- The Chinese don’t dick around with protesters. They arrest entire villages.
- When protesting near the equestrian center, wear a horse head. That is just what this veteran Brit protester did.
- The Olympic protesting has even taken place in the U.S. Two people were arrested in San Fran for scaling the Chinese consulate building. Except in this case you have to be aware of the crafty Chinese who might have cut the one person’s rope. The protester fell two stories onto a balcony, breaking her wrist.