Cuff ‘Em: College Athletes Go Wild, Mutliple Arrests For WVU; UNM, La. Tech & MSU Get In On Act
Cam, #2, got drunk, rowdy and into a fight with police – at a Pirates game
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- This is fun. Two West Virginia basketball players got drunk and scuffled with police, at all places a Pittsburgh Pirates game. Both are underage, were smashed and watching the Pirates. Three indefensible charges.
- In other WVU news, a football player is facing felony charges of aggravated robbery and assault. The fuzz says the Mountaineers wide receiver busted into the victims room demanding money and jewelry. Then he was shot.
- Now we head to Louisiana where a Tech football player is charged with breaking into cars. He is a transfer from Alabama. That explains it.
- Let’s visit New Mexico for the second straight day where a football player is charged with the delinquency of a minor. Police even went after the guy with a felony.
- And we wrap up this edition of Cuff ‘Em in Mississippi where a basketball player has been charged with a boring count of disorderly conduct.