Cuff ‘Em: Arkansas Wide Receiver Drunk, Former Hog Steals Money, Egg Tossing & Gun Shooting
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- An Arkansas wide receiver nearly hit a police car this weekend. This wouldn’t be a story if the WR wasn’t drunk, driving and underage. Marques Wade (above) got a visit to the clink, adding to the mounting arrest numbers for the SEC.
- While we are on the subject of the University of Arkansas, here is the story of a former Hog and NFLer who decided gas prices were too high so he stole some money and credit cards. Bobby Duckworth is in some fairly serious trouble.
- It’s usually a sign that you aren’t liked when football players egg the assistant coach’s house. Penalties have been handed down in this incident that ultimately led to the coach quitting his football job.
- A Louisiana-Monroe women’s basketball player started shooting a gun off a balcony this weekend. She was arrested and faces several charges for being stupid.
- Australian rugby officials won’t allow fans to throw bottles at refs. Not even a quarter bottle of Sprite.