Cuff ‘Em: Minor League Game Halted After Standoff, Hal Mumme Has Personnel Issues & Kirk Ferentz Defends Himself
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- This is quite possibly a first in minor league baseball. A game in Visalia, California was postponed after police responded to a standoff with a nut case who stabbed a sheriff.
- It seems you can take Miami away from a football player but you can’t take the ‘U.’ from him. The punk above now plays at New Mexico State for Hal Mumme and has been arrested for slapping around his girlfriend.
- Kirk Ferentz: Not guilty of sexual assault cover-up.
- This middle school basketball coach had an arsenal of weapons and two pounds of dope.
- We get the feeling the Olympics are going to be a huge disaster. Now the crazy maniacs are fighting over tickets to sporting events. 50,000 people were in line for the final tickets when violence erupted.