Cuff ‘Em: Kenny Kelly Goes Down For Dope, Virginia QB Found With Beer & Frat Heist Prevented
Hmm, he went to Miami and is in trouble with the fuzz? Is that possible?Â
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- A Virginia backup QB is arrested for underage possession and you’d think the world was coming to an end in Charlottesville. The guy had a single open container.
- Former U. of Miami QB Kenny Kelly was arrested Wednesday for solicitation to deliver pot. Damn gas prices.
- Former NFLer Kenyatta James is in some deep trouble with the fuzz over drugs. We suppose the Arena Football gig wasn’t paying the bills.
- Big news at Penn State. A fraternity brothers photo frame heist was stopped before punks could get away with stealing frat property. One punk even tried to steal a can of root beer.
- Purdue police have cracked the case of a guy using a female ID to gain access to the student rec center where he was jacking items from lockers. We’re stunned the use of opposite sex ID raised red flags.