Cuff ‘Em: Coke Dealer Profits From Ernie Banks Card, Bucs Safety Tasered & A WWE Brawl Over Chairs
Coke dealer got all that money from his baseball collection
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- That money in my pocket isn’t from a coke sale. It’s from a very expensive Ernie Banks card sale, doper tells police. Surprisingly the story checked out. The guy goes down for felony but gets to keep $1,400 from Banks card.
- A Tampa Bay Bucs reserve safety got to feel a Taser this past weekend during a scuffle with police. Donte Nicholson rarely played for Tampa and figures to get his walking papers soon.
- The British Open was pretty calm since the weather sucked and the beer was warm. Only 19 arrested.
- And you thought those Stacy Keibler outfits were valuable. Fans at a WWE event were trying to steal chairs from a weekend event. A huge fight went down and people were arrested.
- West Ham officials tell British media the incident in Columbus was an isolated case and there is nothing to worry about on this tour of North America.