ESPN Rounds Up United Nation Of Dorks At UM

“Michigan fans stun ESPN crew with noise level,” reads the headline in today’s Michigan Daily, the UM student newspaper.

We’re not kidding. ESPN was in Ann Arbor this week and was able to round up what appears to be every grad student who can’t afford to catch a flight home to Chiang Mai for the summer.

The World Wide Leader even dissed UM by making fans settle for lesser known talent Nicole Manske.

“I live in North Carolina,” ESPN personality Nicole Manske said, comparing her Michigan experience to the only other TitleTown segment she’s anchored, Chapel Hill, N.C. “So I’m kind of biased to North Carolina, but this is way cooler. The fans have come out here in full force, which is great, because (this competition) is not just about how many titles a town has one, but also the passion of the fans.”

It’s not about the titles? We figured that is why the execs are calling this segment Titletown.

Maybe we’re just stupid.

Look at that massive crowd. Security better get in that mob.

Nicole, barely able to concentrate with such hysteria

Tuan has never laid eyes on such a beautiful business suit

Producer to robots: Thundersticks in the air! Now! [Credit]

1. Isaac says:

I call BS on this

BS on what?

3. Bill says:

Hilarious and true!

4. J Rod says:

Who is this Nicole Manske, and why have I never seen her before?

From what I understand she works on auto racing telecasts.

This is the first I've ever heard of her.

6. […] Rounds Up United Nation Of Dorks At UM" Busted Coverage: Booze, Ladies And Football » ESPN Rounds Up United Nation Of Dorks At UM __________________ Season is […]

7. UMich Alum says:

Just because the people in the front are Asian doesn't automatically make them grad students, and more importantly, does not automatically make them foreign. Racist prick.

Obviously the crowd is smaller at a college town during the summer; I'm sure the Titletown segment the ESPN did earlier in the week with Tim Tebow at UF had a bigger crowd, but I would not be suprised if you panned out on the UF crowd it looked sparse like your second picture.

8. @ UMich says:

fuck you faggot, suck a giant cock, this was midsummer. im sure whatever fuckhole college you went to has grad students who majored in spelling (passed with all Cs). you know why we have people from China? Our school is actually GOOD

so again, fuck you faggot