Cuff 'Em: Zendejas Rape Charge, Teddy Dupay Rape Charge & Matt Jones Goes Down For Coke
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- We’d be into coke, too, if these were the chicks BC was meeting at the clubs. Matt Jones gives new meaning to possession receiver.
- Tony Zendejas, rape, sodomy? Is this all a bad trip from Matt Jones’ coke.
- Speaking of rape charges, former Gator Teddy Dupay gets in on the act, literally. Ted “acknowledged in court documents that he and the woman got “a little rough” but denied rape,” the AP reports.
- This hot piece of UK ass is accused of attacking a skating coach. We knew you’d have to look.
- The fake OU coke story keeps getting more bizarre. It’s now being reported that the dude behind the hoax was a Nebraska fan who works at the University of Texas and is pranking the University of Oklahoma. So strange.