Cuff 'Em: Cockfighters Move On Without Mike Vick
Mexican cockfighters arrested in KC
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- A staggering 345 charges of cockfighting have been filed against the two brahs seen above. An attorney representing one of the ‘Cans says they are “looking forward to our day in court.”
- First it was baseball with a steroid problem. Now we see that cockfighting has issues with birds on ‘roids. These cockfighters will go to every extreme to win.
- Alabama cockfighters defend their sport, saying it isn’t uncommon. Meanwhile, 20 of them will have their day in court.
- Here is a story about a guy in L.A. who was charging spectators $20 to watch cockfighting at his house.
- New Mexico recently banned cockfighting but that hasn’t stopped some punks. Some guy with a Mexican name has been charged with running his very own cockfighting ring. Shocker!