Cuff ‘Em: OSU Footballer Faces Judge, Cal State Bakersfield Frat Robbed And Stupid Red Sox Mob
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- It’s July. Time for Ohio State football players to start getting arrested as the season fast approaches. Eugene Clifford is on the hook for hitting two bar employees who were trying to break up a fight. Clifford has compiled quite a disciplinary record while at OSU.
- Boston morons attack supposed Yankees fan with bat. The guy isn’t even a baseball fan. His family watched as he was beaten by mob.
- This should serve as a warning not to drive drunk on your golf cart. Guy falls off cart, hits his head, buddy now faces vehicular homicide.
- We had to sneak in this 4th of July arrest story. Guy robs Cal State Bakersfield fraternity fireworks booth – at gun point – and proceeds to shoot himself in leg while running from scene.
- Louisville football player nearly dies from gunshot wounds so team does logical – curfew changed to midnight.