Cuff 'Em: Female Teacher Takes Advantage Of Student, UCF Drinking Rules, Philly Soccer Beatdown And Rodeo DUIs
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- First it was Dayna Crenshaw, now it’s Maggie Laughlin (pictured) accused of taking advantage of a teenage boy. A Cleveland-area teacher, Laughlin, 23, was a honor student at Heidelberg College before landing her first teaching job at Shore Middle School. Now she’s accused of “not having sexual intercourse” but something else. How wrong.
- Our parents always warned us to never take part in Detroit pickup football games. You could end up dead.
- This is bullshit and we expect it will not go over very well at the University of Central Florida. If you are caught drinking/tailgating after kickoff, you could be arrested.
- Philadelphia soccer leagues can be dangerous. Just ask this ref who had a confrontation with a player.
- There is huge drama going on at the College Nationals Finals Rodeo. It seems there is a sudden outbreak of DUIs.