Cuff 'Em: Only 14 Arrested In Boston, U Football Recruit Smashes Beer Bottle And A UNC Dope Peddler
Dog jeopardizes his career as a Tar Heel after fuzz catches him dealing dopeÂ
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- We’re stretching this into a sports-related story because it involves a baseball bat and a dirt bike. The guy arrested was on some type of drug (acid, ‘shrooms, LSD, pick your favorite) and thought some other dude scratched the dopers kitchen floor, plus was trying to steal his girlfriend. Yeah, it’s tough to follow along but is a great read nonetheless. Dopers make for great Cuff ‘Em stories.
- It seems The U has a football recruit who was getting ready for Miami ball by smashing a beer bottle over some guys head at a New Jersey party.
- The early reports out of Boston say only 14 arrested. Maybe the celebration parade will produce an outbreak of stupidity like in NY for the Super Bowl bash.
- Police say a North Carolina football recruit was trying to roll over some dope. The damn gas prices are making things tough on these football players.
- It’s not just the players having trouble filling the tank. This football coach was dealing coke on the side while drawing plays by day.