Cuff 'Em: Another Drunken Cape Code League Summer, Sportscaster Busted For DUI And Cool Parents Party
Ryan Woolley, right, isn’t enjoying his summer in the Cape Cod League Photo Credit
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- Just another drunken summer in the Cape Cod league. One baseball player is in critical condition after being pinned under a truck driven by a teammate, police say.
- Speaking of DUIs, how about a Tampa sports radio host landing in jail for being boozed up. We wonder if he’ll rap about the arrest like rants about Ced Benson?
- It looks like the cuffs are coming off the college students who stole the baby gator from the miniature golf course.
- We love news of parents stupid enough, these days, to throw graduation bashes where kids are throwing up everywhere and drinking shots.
- Why do we have to continually preach not to buy tickets off scalpers or vise versa? Take this incident at Euro2008 where a gun was pulled during a transaction.