Cuff ‘Em: Falcons’ Safety Gets Boozed Up, Gambling-Related Murders?, Peoria Festival Erupts In Violence
Daren Stone picks up where Ced Benson left offÂ
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- Just another weekend for the NFL. Atlanta backup safetey Daren Stone gets boozy, picked up for DUI, police report. The guy went to school in Maine which somewhat justifies drinking but not the driving.
- In other news, the poker scene is dealing with some brutal murders and one incident could involve a son with huge gambling debts murdering his loaded family.
- A family sports festival in Peoria ended with police blasting 20 to 25 rounds of pepper balls into a rowdy crowd. Of course alcohol was involved. Several drunken morons arrested.
- The Euro2008 police have been busy. What did they expect when you put all those unemployed Germans, Pols and Italians into the same tournament?
- A former Oklahoma high school assistant girls basketball coach likely will never man the sidelines after being arrested on 11 counts of sex crimes.