Cuff 'Em: Grandpa Pulls Gun On Baseball Coach And The Face Of A Grandpa Steroid Dealer
Dealing ‘roids well into his 70sÂ
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- An out of control Ohio grandpa pulls a gun on grandson’s coach after being confronted on being an idiot. Ironically, the gun was loaded. Grandpa was later apprehended at gun point but the game was called by concerned parents.
- What’s a 76-year-old man doing with 5,000 doses of steroids?
- Iowa getting competition from State for athletes in trouble crown.
- Obvious: we told you about the Tennessee softball coach arrested for knocking out an umpire. Well now there is word the coach has been banned from the state softball association.
- This idiot used a miniature golf course as cover to throw rocks at police.