The devil made this idiot molest riders on his BMX teamÂ
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- The Buffalo Bills have one of the coolest PA announcers in all of sports. John Gurtler, former voice of the Sabres, hosted an underage graduation keg bash over the weekend and the numbers speak for themselves. 70-80 teens, several kegs, 150 open containers and 20-30 teens fleeing police.
- Speaking of graduation arrests…you will not cheer during ceremonies in South Carolina. One guy was cuffed for yelling “Monty” in honor of his cousin. One guy sat in jail for nearing two hours before posting bail.
- You never know who that college golf coach really is. He could be some perv with a child porn collection.
- This BMX coach said the devil made him molest young riders. The sex acts were the “devils doing.” Tell that to the judge old man.
- And finally…we end this mess with news of former Iowa Hawkeye football players being arraigned on sexual assault charges. Thankfully Kurt Ferentz won’t have to kick these animals off the team.