â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- Â At least this time Ced Benson didn’t get pepper sprayed and accused of resisting arrest. The Bears RB was picked up overnight for DUI in Austin and he, smartly, resisted the Breathalyzer. This guy is becoming a Cuff ‘Em Hall of Famer.
- This is new to us. In North Carolina it’s possible to get charged with drinking while driving but it’s not called a DUI. Ty Lawson, 20, will face a judge on this one. The UNC basketball player had declared himself for the upcoming NBA Draft. Did you notice the advertisement yet? Look to your right.
- How ’bout them Cowboys! Former ‘Boy Kurt Vollers is on the hook for drug charges but his attorney says think again. The guy was spotted in a drug house but was just helping a buddy. Yeah, right. Try that one on the judge, punk.
- Guy throws a beer bottle on the ice after a Cincinnati hockey team wins a championship, promptly arrested.
- Look, Boston fans aren’t the smartest. If you are buying scalper tickets from a guy who looks like he just got out of jail, you are a moron.