Wilcox needs multiple guns just in case
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- Chris Wilcox rolls with a gun for each trigger finger, police allege. The Seattle SuperSonics’ moron was stopped for a simple DWI and ended up making headlines for having an arsenal that would make Maurice Clarett proud.
- Prison was good to Willie Mays Aikens, who is down 80-pounds which is close to his 220-lb. playing weight for the Royals before going to prison for selling crack cocaine.
- Speaking of weapons in cars, a Georgia football player was arrested for concealing some heat after being pulled over for speeding. UGA trying to make late-off season push to overtake Iowa for total arrests.
- It doesn’t seem this Kentucky football recruit really wanted to attend college. Getting busted for robbery usually foils any such plans. The kid was trying to get a five-finger discount on meds.
- Nothing to see here, folks, just another robbery attempt by an athelete. This time we visit Norfolk State.