“Coach and I had sex in her mother’s bed,” student says
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- We have a new lesbian coach-student story to talk about. Meet Dayna Crenshaw (above) who is charged with having sex with the girl at Crenshaw’s mother’s house. And supposedly the sex took place in the mother’s bed. The accuser gave police a detailed description of a Crenshaw tattoo below the waistline. Discuss amongst yourselves.
- Where be the dope, a Bowling Green State University football player wanted to know this week, the fuzz alleges. Charges against the defensive lineman include pointing air pistols at the victims. Tis the season for home invasions by MAC football players. First Miami, now the Falcons.
- You know it’s a busy cuff ‘em day when a white Nebraska football player landing a DUI is pushed to the jump page. This is Hunter Teafatiller’s third DUI arrest in 2 years. We smell a trend.
- We stick with the college football player theme and head to West Virginia where a safety is expected to turn himself in on charges of illegal use of credit and debit cards.
- And finally….we visit Edmonton where a pervert peeper pleaded guilty of taping high school wrestlers in the shower. The guy walked away with 5 months served in jail.