Cuff 'Em: Former Ohio State Buckeye A Cop Killer, McEnroe's Ex Buying Crack Cocaine And NHL Phony Tickets
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- Former Ohio State Buckeyes write letters of support for admitted cop killer and former Buckeye football player Derrick Foster. In some letters he’s called a role model. Of course the police union isn’t very amused. Past Ohio State athletes Rod Smith, Bryan T. Cook, Dante Lee, Bobby Olive Jr. and Jim Jackson have written on Foster’s behalf as he’s seeking release from house arrest.
- John McEnroe’s ex, Tatum O’Neal, has some explaining to do after being busted trying to purchase crack cocaine in NYC.
- More disturbing: $500 phony scalper tickets for NHL or stupid people giving that amount of cash to shady individuals on Pittsburgh street corner.
- Futbol in Rio got out of control this weekend and ended up costing one guy playing time as he was pepper sprayed and arrested.
- And let’s stay with the futbol theme as a Pittsburgh area coach must not watch To Catch a Predator because he was sending child porn across the ‘Net to undercover police.