Cuff ‘Em: DUI Via Kissing, Spurs DeMarr Johnson Gets Boozy And NHRA Forgery
DeMarr only had a little wine. Why the police always hatin’?
Â â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
* We have a four-pack today. Strangely, it’s quite this weekend. Things should heat up tomorrow when those damn newspaper reporters get back to work.
- DeMarr Johnson just gave up his job as a member of the San Antonio Spurs thanks to a DUI. He claims just a couple glasses of wine contributed to arrest. This isn’t Johnson’s first visit to jail. He’s known to police.
- This chick lands DUI and claims her breath was tainted by 17-year-old she had been kissing before arrest. This is a Busted Coverage first and will go into our 2008 Cuff ‘Em Hall of Fame.
- When you mix alcohol, the London Underground and a new law prohibiting drinking in the Tube you are going to have issues. Multiple arrests follow the revelry.
- And finally…we visit the thuggery of NHRA where some moron bought kids tickets, altered them to appear to be adult tickets and was subsequently caught by police who weren’t amused by this trick. Kids were mortified.