Cuff ‘Em: Miami University Football Player Attacks, Nevada Pack Land DUIs And One Nasty Bus Driver
A white football player from Miami University makes Cuff ‘Em. A first.Â
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- Being 6-7, 290-pounds might have hurt this Miami University football player on his quest to get away with busting into dorm rooms to ripoff goods. He tussled with a chick who punched him in the face and chased him through dorm. He was cuffed and will be charged with numerous counts.
- Nevada football team racks up DUI arrests in packs of 3. Memorial Day weekend a good time for police to find football players driving drunk. It looks like the problems at Iowa are rubbing off throughout college football.
- Quite possibly the ugliest bus driver to ever get caught up in a adult-teen sexual assault case. And it’s a woman.
- We get all sorts of high-profile sports coaches getting a visit to the slammer for having sex with underage kids. The trend has even caught on with this tennis and golf coach. He looks like a real winner.
- Pulling graduation pranks when you are 18 isn’t smart because you are now an adult and will go to adult jail and eat adult jail food. Morons.