Cuff ‘Em: NYC Spinning Grunt Trial, Pat Mahomes Makes News For DUI And Todd Sauerbrun Remains Good Guy
Mahomes still alive and drinking
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- Just when you think former MLB pitcher Pat Mahomes couldn’t possibly be playing professional baseball, the former big league vet shows up in Sioux Falls, South Dakota with a team and DUI.
- The New York City grunting spinner trial is underway. The grunter and accused were face to face yesterday for the first time since â€œYou go, girl!â€ â€œGood burn!â€ â€œThis is great!â€ turned into a brawl.
- Not exactly sports related but at least this guy was a coach. “Campfire Kev” is a high school drama coach who likes underage girls and has a wife who assaulted said girl, the fuzz alleges. This is all taking place in Kentucky. That should explain things.
- Todd Sauerbrun not exactly apologetic after pleading guilty to disturbing the peace after confronting a taxi driver.
- Just when you think the Bengals are cleaning house one of their recent draft picks is on trial for DUI.