Cuff ‘Em: University of Oregon Recruit Gives Beating, Iowa Football Players In Trouble Again, 49ers Release Dope
UO recruit learns how to post $75,000 bailÂ
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- Even more trouble has found the Iowa football program. Just a month or so after Kirk Ferentz hired a babysitter for his program, two teammates have warrants for their arrest in an on-campus sexual assault case.
- A University of Oregon recruit is in some trouble over a beating handed out to a rival athlete. The UO recruit is alleged to have broken the guys jaw and left him with an injured shoulder.
- Get arrested for DUI and possession of pot – get released by 49ers.
- A California teacher and track coach was running more than just his high school program. This guy was arrested for selling dope on campus, the fuzz reports.
- And finally…we take you to the UK where chanting your ex-girlfriends name at 3 a.m. will land yourself in jail. Guy goes to football match, gets loaded and wants to spend night with his former lover. Police say he doesn’t remember much of the incident.