Cuff ‘Em: Indy 500 Arrest Numbers Are In, A Golf Ball Rampage And Possible Duke Hazing
This guy got a free ride from Indy police for possibly setting this couch fireÂ
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- 159 people were arrested over Indy 500 weekend. Police say that may seem high but back in the day there would be 300-400 drunks cuffed.
- Cuff ‘Em stays in Indiana where Terre Haute teens went on a golf ball rampage, blasting windows with the projectiles. The fuzz says the teens had over 50 golf balls in their car. They were arrested on criminal mischief and violating curfew.
- Jay Mariotti writes of Joakim Noah’s arrest, smoking pot himself and the NBA dope problem. Then he went and looked into the mirror and told himself he’s the star of Around The Horn.
- We always assumed you had to be smart to get into Duke. It seems some frat boys could have a problem with hazing a recruit.
- And finally….we told you last week about the guy who bilked NFL stars of millions. He was going to prison but decided to end it all over the weekend.