Cuff 'Em: Yankees-Red Sox Youth Team Coaches Brawl, Orlando Cepada Pays A Fine And A PE Teacher Is Angry
Imagine this happening between youth coaches….it did in LouisianaÂ
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- We get started today in Louisiana where youth coaches of 8-year-olds proved that they were incapable of getting along in the post-game handshake line. The ironic part of this story is that this was the Yankees vs. Red Sox. You know what’s coming next. Opposing coaches began brawling after one acted like he was going to punch the opposing coach. Arrests followed. One guy needed seven stitches.
- Orlando Cepada got off his felony drug charges, but the plea deal cost the prosecutor his job. The Hall of Famer instead was charged with a misdemeanor and walked away with a $100 fine.
- A South Florida sports gambling ring has been busted and the ringleader was a 79-year-old who was carrying $200Gs at the time of his arrest. It seems some grandchildren won’t be getting any inheritance.
- This PE teacher didn’t like when an autistic child didn’t dress for class. The adult shoved the boy who landed violently on the gym floor. Police have arrested the teacher.
- And finally…we travel to Bosnia where if it isn’t politics that get these people pissed, then its something about soccer. This week the natives went nuts after a national team coach was fired. 20 thugs have been arrested.