Cuff ‘Em: Pacman In Trouble With Caesars Palace And Royalty IU Student Goes To Trial
Pac seems to have pulled a Barkley at Caesars
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- Caesars Palace would like to have a word with Pacman Jones over $20,000 in casino markers that haven’t been paid. The Pac’s attorney is â€œpretty damn surprisedâ€ officials are considering moving forward with charges of fraud. The Pac hasn’t been playing football so it would be hard to pay back, the attorney says.
- A hedge fund manager for several NFL players will be visiting the jail system after being found guilty of money laundering on $150 million.
- It appears the Georgia Bulldogs football team will be short yet another player short for its 2008 opener. An offensive lineman has been busted for DUI which comes with a one-game suspension and that pesky 3-day drinking class.
- Sticking with the DUI theme, we travel to Montana where a Griz football player has nabbed his second driving under the influence charge in under one year. UM is quickly becoming the Miami of DI-AA.
- And finally….even more DUI news….the granddaughter of the crown princess of Yugoslavia faces trial on reckless driving charges. The Indiana University student was clocked travelling 100 in a 70 mph zone. The princess had to call the jail to figure out how to post bond.