Cuff 'Em: Chelsea Fans In Rioting Mood, Rival Roofing Companies Brawl And Coach Wants Team Hug
“Get up, punk, so I can smack you in the face”Â
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- What comes after a shoot-out loss in the UEFA championship? A riot, of course. Chelsea fans decided to face off with club wielding police who didn’t hesitate to bash some bones. Nearly 200 hooligans were involved in the fracas. No word on how alcohol factored into the riot.
- This isn’t quite sports related but is one of the funniest cuff ‘ems we’ve seen lately. Rival roofing companies were caught this week fighting each other with “baseball bats, boards and other weapons.” Lou Dobbs wants to see some work visas.
- If you ever have your baseball glove stolen at school be sure to check eBay and school surveillance cameras.
- This former girls’ basketball coach is quite a guy. He throws a hotel room party for teens and rips out hotel window to use as a doorway. The creepy guy is also accused of asking for a “team hug” back in his coaching day.
- And finally…. let’s visit Colorado where this husband-wife team enjoyed discount gas prices until recently caught gassing up. Don’t miss the wife booking photo. She’s not very proud.