Cuff ‘Em: State Trooper Attacks Youth Baseball Coach, Poker Murder Suspect And A Swim Coach Wants Oral
Be careful of the guy sitting next to you at the 200/400 tableÂ
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- What a huge day for Cuff ‘Em. It was difficult to decide on a headliner but we start in Oklahoma where a youth baseball coach was attacked by an angry parent who happens to be a state trooper, police allege. You’ve heard similar stories. Kid gets cut from team, parent goes ape shit. Except in this case the alleged parent once worked on the governor’s security detail.
- You never know who you’ll run into at a 200/400 limit hold ‘em table. It could be a guy who just brutally murdered three people.
- The legendary Hambrick family has another member facing charges from the fuzz. Troy just had his ass sent to the slammer and now Darren is in trouble, again, for allegedly hitting a woman.
- Former Arkansas basketball player Corey Beck has some issues with child support.
- And finally….we take you to suburban Philly where a swim coach decided it would be cool to solicit sex from a teen via a text message. He was willing to pay $200 for oral.