Cuff ‘Em: Utah Prison System Lands QB, High Schooler Steals Coach’s Gas Card And Carnies Rig Dice Game
Brah plunked down over 2Gs worth of gas on his coach’s gas cardÂ
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- The Utah State Prison system has landed a 21-year-old QB to run its offense. A former Utah State University quarterback will spend some time in prison for sexual battery.Â Jerod Dwayne Walker will have to resume baller career in the slammer.
- Gas prices are insane so what’s the next logical move if you’re in high school and broke? If you are a star athlete you steal the coach’s gas card and slam over $2,000 on that plastic.
- Don’t rush to judgment, says the grandmother of the Akron basketball player accused of popping off rounds at the fuzz. Yeah, don’t convict the guy just yet, even though masks and more guns were found in the car he was in.
- Preston Parker skirts serious weapons charges, could return to Seminoles in time for football season.
- And finally….we travel to Peoria, Illinois where carnival workers were arrested for rigging a dice game. One moron dropped $1,300 tossing the bones.