Cuff 'Em: Binghamton U. Basketball Player Nearly Kills Guy With Kicks To Head, Michael Vick Copycat And Coach Who Likes Teens
Basketball coach not a very good kennel operator, police sayÂ
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- Binghamton University finally makes Cuff ‘Em. We never figured Marvin Harrison would beat BU to the blotter. It seems a Serbian basketball player decided to kick another guy in the head a couple times. Even cooler, the school newspaper name, The Pipe Dream.
- We have a Michael Vick copycat and he’s a white basketball coach.
- Guy had to be legally insane to kill his popular tennis coach.
- South Carolina basketball player arrested for b@tch slapping some punk.
- Howard University soccer coach likes teens, police allege.
- The newly formed Campbell University football team gets busy with its arrest rap sheet after two players arrested for prank homemade bombs set off on campus. Smart!