The Bengals blueprint is rubbing off on Falcons
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- The Falcons just can’t catch a break. Linebacker Michael Boley was booked this weekend on battery charges. Bobby Petrino very happy he jumped ship.
- Derby arrest numbers are in; 22 felonies highlight the rap sheet.
- PETA should be more pissed at this guy than the Eight Belles jockey.
- Two former Mississippi State players to be sentenced tomorrow for firing guns outside residence hall.
- You want even more MSU arrest news? This guy is up on felony charges for a variety of illegal activity.