Cuff ‘Em: Bowling Ball To The Melon, Denny McClain Back To Jail And Luis Sharpe Into Crack
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- Guy at bowling alley gets pissed, launches 16-pound ball at worker, knocks him unconscious.
- Ohio high school sports squads try to survive being without underage drinkers.
- Rays’ pitcher Al Reyes had quite a week.
- Denny McClain just can’t stay away from jail.
- Former Arizona Cardinals’ offensive lineman has a thing for crack cocaine.