The East Valley Tribune breaks news today that two Chihuahuas, owned by Playboy Playmate Jennifer Walcott and NFLer Adam Archuleta, were killed after they ate tainted meatballs in the backyard of the power couple’s home.
The dogs were poisoned with strychnine the day after Christmas while staying with Archuletaâ€™s mother in Chandler.
â€œThere were meatballs with green pellets sprinkled on them lying in the backyard near the dog bowls,â€ said the mother, Vange Archuleta.
Archuleta’s Italian Greyhound survived the targeted attack, says the Arizona rag.
In other dog news, Uno last night won the very heated competition at the Westminster Dog Show. Called the “Regal Beagle,” Uno now will enjoy a lifetime of high-priced tail. Kudos.