|Updated:

More Tabitha Gilley Photos Because You Demanded

tabithagilley2.jpg

For more Tabitha Gilley and other hot chicks, check out the Resaca Beach calendar.

Easy, folks.

There is more Tabitha Gilley for everyone. One loyal Busted Coverage visitor has unearthed even more bikini shots of Miss Gilley. After this morning’s post she is now officially the most famous chick we’ve ever uncovered from the depths of Chattanooga’s bikini stables.

Who knew Chattanooga was crawling with such beautiful blondes?

This search for Tabitha Gilley just proves how dedicated we are to providing our loyal visitors with the freshest chicks to hit the market. One day they are profiled on BC, the next they are partying with Michael Irvin at the Super Bowl.

Just think, you can still have Tabitha serve you chicken wings at the Chattanooga Hooters. Get your lazy ass off the computer and make the trek.
Tell her we sent you.

Earlier:

Tabitha Gilley Works At Hooters, Poses In Playboy [Busted Coverage]

Photos courtesty of Greg Burrows at Point Blank Graphics [MySpace]

tabithagilley8.jpg

tabithagilley1.jpg

tabithagilley3.jpg

tabithagilley4.jpgtabithagilley5.jpgtabithagilley6.jpgtabithagilley7.jpg

Related ItemsUncategorized d-cups nsfw Some other School
    Comments

Comments

1. leslie says:

just wanted to say i know tabitha and she is a beautiful girl and really is a nice person

2. bart says:

she is a beautiful woman and i can’t believe she is from chattanooga because i’m from chattanooga. i need to go to hooters more often to see her.

3. Elizabeth C says:

tabatha I'm very proud of you, not just because your my 3rd cousin
      your beautiful and you got it going for you. Don't let anyone hurt you
      for doing what you want in life. love you girl ( Betty)

4. Elizabeth C says:

tabatha I’m very proud of you, not just because your my 3rd cousin
      your beautiful and you got it going for you. Don’t let anyone hurt you
      for doing what you want in life. love you girl ( Betty)

5. Elizabeth C says:

tabatha I’m very proud of you, not just because your my 3rd cousin
      your beautiful and you got it going for you. Don’t let anyone hurt you
      for doing what you want in life. love you girl ( Betty)

6. Elizabeth C says:

tabatha I’m very proud of you, not just because your my 3rd cousin
      your beautiful and you got it going for you. Don’t let anyone hurt you
      for doing what you want in life. love you girl ( Betty)

7. Antoine fletcher says:

Hey yall i went to school with this girl and shes cool as hell to lol. well some people say that lol. But she said she was gonna do this since highschool and when we was at chat state together she did to so im happy for her

8. stephanie sexton says:

tabby is one of my best friends and i am super proud of her luv u bitch!

9. HORNY says: